Last Updated: 08/12/2023
1. Cancellation Policy
1.1 Design Services
1.1.1 Clients may cancel design services by providing written notice to AAYAM COMMUNICATION. The cancellation terms and associated fees are outlined below:
- Cancellation within 2 days of project initiation: 15% of the advance payment will be retained.
- Cancellation after 5 days of project initiation: No refund will be provided.
1.1.2 AAYAM COMMUNICATION reserves the right to cancel services in the event of unforeseen circumstances or if the client breaches the terms of the agreement.
1.2 Project Scope Changes
1.2.1 Any changes to the project scope requested by the client after the initiation may be subject to additional fees and timelines. AAYAM COMMUNICATION will communicate these changes and associated costs to the client promptly.
2. Refund Policy
2.1 Design Services
2.1.1 Refunds for design services will be considered based on the following conditions:
- If AAYAM COMMUNICATION fails to deliver the agreed-upon services within the specified timeline.
- If the client cancels the project within the applicable cancellation period (see 1.1.1).
- If the client is dissatisfied with the delivered work and AAYAM COMMUNICATION is unable to address and rectify the concerns.
2.1.2 Refunds, if approved, will be processed within 7 days from the date of the refund request.
2.2 Non-Refundable Items
2.2.1 Certain items or services may be non-refundable. These will be clearly communicated to the client before the initiation of the project.
3.1 All cancellation and refund requests must be submitted in writing to [email protected] within the specified timeframes.
4. Changes to This Policy
4.1 AAYAM COMMUNICATION reserves the right to update or modify this Cancellation and Refund Policy at any time without prior notice. The latest version will be posted on our website with the effective date.
5. Contact Us
5.1 If you have questions about this policy, please contact us at [email protected]
By engaging our services, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to this Cancellation and Refund Policy.
AAYAM COMMUNICATION 08/12/2023